Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM TALK TO THE CAKE! :D



Hey everybody! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, it's just been really hectic this year with school and everything else. I'll try my best to post more, though! :)

OK, so I suppose you see a few cakes up above this post, considering I haven't figured out how to put them anywhere else yet. So, here goes...

I figured that since it *is* December 23rd, I might as well put up some cute holiday cakes. The first one you see is the one with presents, right? Isn't it CUTE? <3
It was made by Pink Cake Box, and it looks to die for. Just, just...so cute!

The next one is so loveydoveysuperdupercute I died. It was made by Karen Davies, I think. Pretty sure. Either way, kudos (or, should I say, cute-os) to you, baker!

Anyway, Happy Holidays to you all! And if you don't celebrate anything, no Hanukkah, no Kwanzaa, no Christmas, no New Years...well, BAH-HUMBUG too you too! :P

I'm just kidding. Sort of.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment