Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY BELATED HANUKKAH!


Hey guys! So, in the spirit of Winter Vacation, I decided to put up some Hanukkah cakes. COMMENCE MAJOR CUTENESS!!!

...So, after twenty minutes of searching and about four different spellings of the word "Hanukkah," THIS is the cutest cake I find. Really? Really? I was hoping for, like, a gigantic jelly doughnut cake with a cute little face, or a cute little dreidel with a face, or something like that, but noooo, all they've got is THIS. And, though it does have fondant (which I applaud oh so much) and correct-looking Hebrew (kudos for that to the baker, Lambeez. No, that's not a person, it's a bakery, you silly, silly blog reader), it just lacks the supreme cuteness I had been hoping for.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and to those who don't:
HAPPY BELATED HANUKKAH! :D

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment