Friday, June 25, 2010

CRUISE!


[well there's cake number two (directly above- cake #1 is the tippity top one). what a bust (the POST, not the cake. I LOVE the cake. promise.)!]

Hi everyone! I just got back from my loverly trip to the Mediterranean Sea. I LOVED IT!
So, in celebration of my return ('cause I know y'all missed me!) I am going to post BOAT CAKES!
let us BEGIN.....
ermmm... I think the cake went ABOVE the post by accident. oops. ;)

anyhoo...
CAKE #2, come on down, you're on THE CAKE IS RIGHT! (i hope)
nope. above number one. This whole blog thing is just too gosh darn HARD!
AAAAUUUGHH!
*clears throat* sorry. my anger management counselor's on vacation this week, you see, so, um... yeah. PLEASE don't tell her about this (by the way, I'm kidding about the anger issues thing, but you knew that, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?).

Well, I guess I'll just explain the cakes from ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE!
CAKE #1: Very professional... maybe it is. not sure. I give credit to whatever genius invented this one.
CAKE #2: Very cutesy, dontcha think? However, not as pro-coolness as #1.
Still, credit to the genius.

Well, until next time,
Me



1 comment:

  1. I read your blog in my reader and like the way you write. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete